Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

My PHD in 2016

That's Project Half Done for you neophytes!

I suddenly realised late last year that of the scores of projects I've done, I've never actually made a full size quilt for myself. Not anymore!! New Years Resolution #1: A quilt just for me. I'm still mid project but I'm already in love 😊
Thank Heaven for my 1/4in foot. Best investment! 

More details of the project once it's finished but here's the basics:
- Amy Butler fabrics, mostly Soul Blossoms
(started w a scrap bag from Southern Fabric...
... Mostly 20cm cuts)

I've loved this range for soooo long. I think it was even my very first pin on Pinterest!
- pattern inspiration from Brooklyn Quilt Co
- the backing plan is to have scrappy feathers using the same fabrics as the front.

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment