Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Not too girly nursery for a Dash

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I didn't intend to redo the nursery with my second child on the way but then the creative nester in me took over!  Before Dashie was even a month old, if reworked the whole look!

Navy, blush & gold. 
I love the breath of dandelions across the wall. (Etsy)

Mint minky cover

Gifts gifts gifts!

And of course the gorgeous photo from her newborn shoot featuring the book from whence her name was chosen. Luisadunnphotography.com.au
Upcycled an old Super Amart lamp with gold paint and lace fringe.




And the lady herself on a rug hand crocheted by my loving & talented aunt to match the cot rails!





2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Love all the items you did to make it uniquely hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a bloglovin button on here so people can follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete