Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Windows onto Bluebird Park

When my bestie bought her first apartment, I felt a quilt was in order as a house warming gift. Sadly, as with most projects, it became a bit of a UFO for awhile. But finally I've gifted the final work to the lovely lady in question. Of course, she's now moved to another city! 



This is a stack n whack random cut (instructions here: http://ludlowquiltandsew.co.uk/free-quilt-and-sew-patterns/free-quilt-patterns/layer-cake-quilt/)  using the Bluebird Park fabric layer cake. I just adore the combination of bicycles, hummingbirds, hedgehogs and lamp posts!


A big thank you again to my fabulous mum for quilting this bad boy. And thank you to Southern Fabric for the Instagram inspired random vertical quilting.







My happy little helper!






No comments:

Post a Comment